Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 2, 2021

How to Start (And Grow) a Blog in 2021

In today's video I'm gonna show you exactly how to start and grow a successful blog from scratch step by step this is the same process that I used to grow my blog backlink go to 307000 visitors per month I'm Bryant in the founder back lingo the place or marketers turned for higher rankings and more traffic and if you want to grow blog that reaches thousands or even millions of people you'll love the actionable steps in this video stay tuned when I was back like a couple years ago people thought I was crazy after all I was launching a brand new blog that was going head to head against industry giants like mas search engine land and HubSpot they were well or machines with hundreds of employees and I was a random guy writing blog posts in my underwear even though I still sometimes reply post in my underwear I still found success as you can see here even though I was a new player in a highly competitive space my blog got some early traction traction has continued to this day so how did I do it I follow the exact steps that I'm about to share with you so without further ado let's get started with step number one nail your blog's positioning when most people start a blog they wonder things like should I use wordpress squarespace or wicks one of the best plugins for SCO how can I get my blog to look like this other popular blog as it turns out if you want to grow your blog these are the wrong questions to ask and Hey I'm not judging when I lost my first blog awhile back I was obsessed with things like themes plugins and other nonsense as it turns out that stuff doesn't really matter so what does your blog's positioning positioning is a fancy way of saying what makes your blog different than the thousands of other blogs out there on that topic for example the first blog that I ever lost was in the weight loss space and I put 0 thought into that blocks positioning it was for all intents and purposes just another health and fitness block and because that blog didn't have strong positioning or any positioning at all really it ultimately failed flash forward to a few years later when I was. Lunch back Lee co and I need positioning a top priority like I mentioned earlier I was a brand new blog competing against established juggernauts and if I launch my blog as a generic digital marketing blog I would have failed before I even started instead to stand out I position my blog as a resource for

No comments:

Post a Comment